Chase Hattan Watches Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We want you to be comfortable with how we use your data and what we use it for.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we store from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed and used by us. Please read the document carefully and if you are unsure or do not understand any part of it please makes us aware and we will explain further.
Our websites are intended only for the use of seasoned and or high net worth investors, no content is designed for children or those that do not meet our client criteria set out in our terms and conditions.
As a compliant company we have no desire to store any details on any subscriber that does not wish to remain a subscriber. We try to ensure our database of subscribers is up to date with only interested parties receiving our emails. It is your responsibility to notify us should you wish to no longer receive communication from us.
WE DO NOT PASS ON ANY OF YOUR INFORMATION TO ANY THIRD PARTY AND USE. THE DATA WE STORE IS STRICKTLY FOR OUR OWN MARKETING PURPOSES.
We may store and collect data from you on the following terms,
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our website’s or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our services, search for a product, participate in discussion, communicate via social media, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you contact us.
It also includes if your respond to a marketing campaign by us or one of our marketing partners in any way.
Personal Information is data or information that, either alone or in combination with other information collected, identifies an individual. Personal information may include:
- Full name, Address, Contact details, Email Address
- Analytics that show how you and other users navigate our website – i.e. IP address and operating system
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any other websites we control or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site. We also work closely with third parties such as marketing companies that mailshot their database of subscribers our projects and if you respond to one of these campaigns you will be added to our database (you will be informed of when registering).
IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AVAILABLE TO THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS?
In most instances no, however if you choose to participate in a project we offer we will supply your personal information to the project provider in order to allow them to contact you directly. This information will include:
- Full Name
- Full Address
- Contact Number
- Email Address
Any information of that of the above that needs to be supplied to the project provider, your written permission will be sought first.
We may send emails to a regular basis to our database using marketing software tools and they follow the same terms as this policy.
If you sign up to be notified by email when a project that meets your criteria is available, we may also contact you regarding other projects, our newsletters and or marketing emails within the group.
Analysing usage of our website and tracking effectiveness of our marketing campaigns (Google Analytics):
Google Analytics is used to track site statistics, user demographics, interests and behaviour on websites. We also use Google Search Console to help understand how our users find our website and to improve our search engine optimization. Learn more about how this analytics information may be used, and how to control the use of your information.
Uses made of the information
To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are like those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
To provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing client, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services.
To notify you about changes to how we operate
To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- For internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
EXCEPTIONS WHEN YOUR DATA MAY BE SHARED WITH A THIRD PARTY
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Shard International Limited or any of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- In order to process your order or conduct services that you have instructed us to carry out.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR DATA
All information you provide to us is stored internally. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us on 0207 510 1756 or preferably in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or 5 Indescon Square, London, E14 9DQ
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY